Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Home inspiration: green kitchens

Green is my favourite colour, and pictures of green kitchens are irresistible to me! Here are some photos from around the web that make me you-know-what with envy.

And lust.


First up, the kitchen found in the office of Flower Films, Drew Barrymore's production company. It was featured in Domino a few years ago. I think this is my favourite shade of green:

Source: Paloma 81


The bright green colour of these kitchen cabinets ("Bed of Pine" by Pratt and Lambert) is pretty bold, especially given the wallpaper! I don't know if I have the courage in my own decorating skills to pull this kind of design off myself:

Source: Paloma 81


A totally different shade of green, this one is probably a bit more accessible to the average kitchen re-decorator! Great idea: keep the rest of the kitchen neutral, and add colour in the backsplash tile:




I love the colour combo of white, black and green in this kitchen. The cabinets pop! And they go high to the ceiling, so much storage!:

Source: Bloom


Yes, this is a dining room, but I like the idea of bringing the green in through the table:




And lastly, another favourite shade of green:

Source: The Art of Doing Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment