Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pull and Bear Spring/Summer 2012 collection

Last year, when I lived in Mexico City, I was introduced to the European clothing chain Pull & Bear. It's in the same family as Zara, but for some reason it's never expanded into the North American market. Their clothing is very chic and stylish, and thankfully also very affordable!

This summer, I will be spending 3 months in El Salvador for work, and although there are many things I'm excited about, from a fashion point of view I'm thrilled that there is a Pull & Bear store! I've just been lusting over their website. Here are a few of my favourites that I'm thinking about snagging when I get there:

Green ombre top with zigzag pattern - $25
Yellow clutch - $25
Bright, sporty and comfy sweater - $25
Pretty scarf - $20
Tribal print skirt - $30
Cobalt peeptoe wedge espadrilles - $40
Romantic floral dress - $46
The perfect shade of teal green jeggings - $30
This chic white blazer is on sale for $30!

How to choose??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment